About SHINING 3D
Delivering 17+ years of professional 3D digitizing and additive manufacturing technologies
Global team providing
support to users worldwide
Focusing on high-precision
3D digital technology for over a decade, a leader in digital dentistry and professional
3D scanning solutions.
- SHINING 3D is a scientific and technological innovation enterprise focusing on high-precision 3D digital software and hardware technology based on computer vision. It is mainly engaged in the research & development, production & sales of digital dental and professional 3D scanning equipment & software.
- The company has independently developed a number of core technologies in the 3D field and has nearly 300 authorized patents and over 100 software copyrights.
- SHINING 3D has has independently developed core technologies such as structured light stereo matching and a 3D reconstruction algorithm, a 3D vision measurement high-precision calibration algorithm, high-quality 3D data intelligent processing and design software, camera and projection core components design, and optical, mechanical, electrical integration control systems.
- By using an intraoral 3D scanner and software as the first step of the end-to-end digital dentistry workflow, , the digital dental business is committed to providing oral visualized consultation and oral digital solutions such as restoration, orthodontics, and implantology. The main product is the intraoral 3D scanner (mainly used at dental clinics to directly obtain 3D data models of teeth), the dental lab 3D scanner (mainly used in denture factories to scan dental silicone impressions or plaster models), and dental 3D printer (mainly used to print tooth resin models).
- The professional 3D scanning business is committed to providing high-precision 3D design and 3D inspection applications in the fields of industrial manufacturing, art and heritage , precision medicine, education, and scientific research. The main products are handheld 3D scanners (mainly used for digital design, archiving, interactive visualization) andhigh-precision 3D vision inspection systems (mainly used for 3D full-size inspection).