1. Be responsible for recruitment: from job ad posting, CV screening, initial interview and follow up, to the employment offer and the onboarding process;
2. Develop effective recruitment channels to attract qualified candidates and reduce the hiring cycle duration;
3. Prepare HR reports;
4. Training support and organization for group training project;
5. Implement relevant policy and regulations, etc.;
6. Coordinate with headquarter H.R. team in company events.
7. Support to manage the employee relations and employee engagement;
8. Deal with employee relations related work within company;
9. Managing employee profiles, employee benefits, employee performance review etc.;
10. Other work assigned by HR director;
11. Backup in other work if needed in HR team.
1. Bachelor degree, major in Human Resource Management or related subjects will be preferred;
2. 2+ years HR related working experiences and able to work dependently;
3. Familiar with local labor lows and HR regulations;
4. Fluent in German and English, familiar with Chinese;
5. Good computer skills, communication skill and strong teamwork spirit.